We’ll remind you
Our state-of-the-art automated system allows you to confirm your appointment electronically. Appointment reminders will be delivered to you the way you want via E-mail, Phone Call, Postcard or Text!
We automatically send you an E-mail 1 to 2 hours after you schedule an appointment. Get only the messages you want by responding to this 1st e-mail! ALWAYS click one of the links in the email. DO NOT click your email “Reply” button to respond.
A courtesy Text Reminder goes out an hour or so before your appointment!
- Be sure to let our office know if there are any of these methods of communication you do NOT want to receive so we can deactivate that feature for your account.
- We also use an Automated Calling Feature!
- Our system knows if your appointment has not yet been confirmed via e-mail.
- You will receive a call from our automated system 2-4 days before your appointment.
- If you do not want to receive this call, please confirm via the first email you receive.