How To Help Children Eat Healthier
A healthy diet, along with daily brushing, flossing and timely trips to visit the dentist, will keep your child’s teeth looking and feeling great! Thanks for visiting us at Saddle Rock Pediatric Dentistry of Aurora, CO. Enjoy reading!
Want to get kids to eat healthy foods? Start with eating a healthier diet yourself.
The American Council on Exercise offers these additional suggestions for encouraging children to eat healthier:
- Eat together as a family as often as possible.
- Continue to offer healthy foods even if they have been rejected in the past.
- Let children choose their own portion sizes.
- Don’t reward eating a healthy food with an unhealthy food.
- Don’t pressure a child to eat.
- Don’t cook a special meal for a child who refuses to eat what has been prepared.
- When you find a healthy food your child likes, looking for other healthy foods that are similar.
Continue reading HERE.